Online shopping as we all know it, involves using the internet to make purchases online. As internet becomes increasingly spread wide, millions of customers all over the world spend hundreds of hours per year finding products and services they need.
Shopping online is easy, but finding ways to save is difficult. Many shoppers nowadays are price conscious due to tough economic times affecting all world economies. But it is a challenge for consumers to understand the steps they can take to help them save hundreds or even thousands of dollars when doing online shopping in California.
Over the years, I’ve met with hundreds of people who shop online and have seen big dollar amounts lost. Speaking to them, I noticed most of their losses in online shopping were due to the fact that, they spent little or no time to prepare for it.
With years of experience shopping online; I’ve outline some ways below which I strongly believe can help you save hundreds or even thousands of dollars when making purchases for your personal products or products for your company.
1) Make Enough Research: The number one mistake most people do when shopping online is not making enough research. 92% of shoppers, who decide to make a buying decision, already have an idea of the site they plan to use. This sudden decision shoppers make, can greatly affect their savings when it comes to online purchases. It is recommended that shoppers make the smart decision to search online for at least 5 minutes before concluding where to purchase. Doing this can show you many available alternatives in your country or state that can save you lots of money. Nowadays there are various shopping comparison websites that offers you the best online prices on products available in the market place. For instance, Google.com has a shopping section that permits you to view and compare prices from thousands of suppliers and dealers. Today you can find numerous online shopping in California sites, that 100% protect a customer’s information including credit card details, address, phone number etc… These sites use reliable payment software’s that protects the customer from any online fraud. Therefore, do not be afraid to make price comparisons and research online to find the best deals available for the product you’re targeting. You will be surprised at how much you can save and how good other online shopping sites really are.
2) Save with Coupons: This is the second best way to save with online shopping. With competitions in the online marketplace; companies are forced to either lower down their prices or offer discount coupons to make it attractive to customers. The internet search engine are flooded with promotional coupons that can only be found online and can play a big role in increasing your savings. Almost all competitive companies have coupon codes laying somewhere online, which can save you anywhere from 10% - 90% on your online purchases during checkout.
3) Join Social Media: Over the past 5 years, the boom in social media for businesses has grown tremendously. It’s now become a habit for online shopping sites to advertise daily promotions on their products. Facebook and Twitter has become the major outlet for most of these businesses. You can find promotions, deal of the day or free shipping on products you might be searching for.
4) Surf Sites and Read Banners: Most online shoppers would be surprised to see how much savings they can discover just by merely surfing through a site. Online companies have different advertising and promotional tactics and some of those promotional offers can only be found through their site. For instance, Stock4less.com has on its home page a banner that reads “10% OFF on all orders for first time customers”. Such promotional offers cannot be found on search engines and so for this reason, we recommend this option to surf sites accurately and read banners.
5) Save on No Interest / Financing: In a recent survey that studied consumer preferences, 96.4% of buyers said they prefer to make purchases on Financing with no interest. Few online shopping in California sites nowadays have this option available for buyers, which allows them to make purchases today and pay the full amount with no interest within 12-18 months. This is a great option for buyers who would rather prefer to save their money for other future upcoming uses than to fully pay for the product at the moment of purchase.